Life's Messy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Life's Messy

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

【ic】ƖєтнαƖ σвѕєѕѕιση【sᴇᴍɪ】【2x1】

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kri ♥
Admin
Kri ♥

【ic】ƖєтнαƖ σвѕєѕѕιση【sᴇᴍɪ】【2x1】 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 【ic】ƖєтнαƖ σвѕєѕѕιση【sᴇᴍɪ】【2x1】   【ic】ƖєтнαƖ σвѕєѕѕιση【sᴇᴍɪ】【2x1】 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2022 12:02 am

【ic】ƖєтнαƖ σвѕєѕѕιση【sᴇᴍɪ】【2x1】 - Page 2 3JVj

BABY DOLL

[center]Baby Doll needed to get the words out fast to Aubrey. She was starting to lose control over Jane, who was clearly fighting back. Baby Doll knew Jane frowned upon her misadventures, but she cared more about the opinion of a horsefly than of Jane.

Baby Doll needed to find some reliable yet non suspicious connection she could utilize, to get her into this investigation as a witness instead of a suspect. She needed a way to seem innocently around, rather than maliciously placed. She needed a backstory.

She already had coined her name: Georgia “Gigi”. Now she needed to framework an entirely new personality, one that would best suit her interests.

“Gigi” as she will now be calling herself, in an attempts to truly connect to the essence of her character, formed a plan in just the bare three minutes she had waiting in the room. She would claim to be a friend of Jane’s from childhood, who recently received a frightening letter that was both threatening and alarming.

The best part about this story is it’s entirely true. Except of course, she isn’t the one who received the letter. She’s the one who sent it.

But the best lies come with fragments of the truth. So Baby Doll knew this was how she would succeed.

”Detective, I’m so glad you’re here. I’m scared for my life. I received a letter in the mail a few days ago and I”m really started to fear for my life. And then I got assaulted tonight.. it’s all just too much.” She whined, tears falling from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jazzmanian Devil
Admin
Jazzmanian Devil

【ic】ƖєтнαƖ σвѕєѕѕιση【sᴇᴍɪ】【2x1】 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 【ic】ƖєтнαƖ σвѕєѕѕιση【sᴇᴍɪ】【2x1】   【ic】ƖєтнαƖ σвѕєѕѕιση【sᴇᴍɪ】【2x1】 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2022 12:43 pm

【ic】ƖєтнαƖ σвѕєѕѕιση【sᴇᴍɪ】【2x1】 - Page 2 R0PS4EB

xxxxxxxxxxThe seconds ticked by as Aubrey and Gumshoe waited for their witness to enter the room, she bounced her foot while her partner kept his gaze outside the shuttered room through the blinds. The room was as private as you could make it in a bustling police station, these two homicides were under their care as of right now in its investigative phase. They had to shut the culprit down before the cases started seeing a pattern and before the public noticed it. Then, came the officer knocking on the office’s door, it was time to see what this meeting would unearth.

xxxxxxxxxxThe officer wordlessly brought in the brown-haired, petite girl she looked younger than she actually was. He closed the door behind her and she already appeared shaken as soon as she saw the pair of them. Everything pointed to signs of distress, Aubrey took everything in before she even opened her mouth to speak anything to the woman. Getting out of her seat, Aubrey motioned to Gigi to take a seat herself, subtly stopping Gumshoe from leaving his spot standing to attend to the crying woman. No, in scenarios like this, it’s up to the female officers to comfort victims (especially in an assault case, no offense to scruffy and burly Detective Gumshoe).

xxxxxxxxxxHere,” Aubrey brings a tissue box to Gigi to use, “take some deep breaths, we’ll hear you out.” It was an officer of the law’s duty to listen to the people, help them in their time of need, and serve out justice. The orangette gave a small squeeze of reassurance on Gigi’s shoulder as Gumshoe took out a notepad to take notes, preparing for her testimony. “Let’s tackle this one at a time, did you bring the letter with you? Would you let us see it ourselves?

xxxxxxxxxxThese are all comforting reassuring questions to let Gigi feel like she had some semblance of control in her life in these troubling times. But, in reality, the detectives couldn’t drop everything they were working on without a shred of evidence. It’s often the case where victims of hate mail burn or throw out the threats, and without anything like that, the authorities can’t help them properly. Aubrey would broach the other pressing topics, and ask personal questions afterward, in hopes of finding a solution for the woman’s dilemmas.
Back to top Go down

【ic】ƖєтнαƖ σвѕєѕѕιση【sᴇᴍɪ】【2x1】
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2